[Reader-list] TIME FOR TOUGH STAND

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Tue May 4 16:38:47 IST 2010

Though terrorist's Kasav case was crystal clear, but still we have gone for
about 17 months fair trial and proved that how transparent our judicial
system is unlike Pakistan. But, after this trial and judgment, he should not
allow to appeal in the higher court and should be hanged in public
immediately. India should show the world that country cannot compromise in
integrity and take hard action if required like open public death sentence.

Even betrayed Madhuri Gupta, who spied for Pakistan, should also punished
death sentence without going to court of law since she admitted her
allegation and proved guilty.

Thanks

Bipin