[Reader-list] Public Enemy vs Arizona: Sonic Immigration

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Wed May 5 21:08:19 IST 2010

  On the contrary,  the African Americans are getting played by left wing
and the likes of Al Sharpton this time.

   I was at the capitol yesterday, there was a nice young African American
girl who was vocally against the pro-Mexico demonstrators.  She came down
here because she couldn't find a job in LA.  She shouted: "this is the new
color of conservatism".

  We've never had slavery in Arizona.  It was formed after the civil war.
The African Americans played a critical role in the establishment of our
state.

  -jmz