[Reader-list] Price of documenting Individual identity in India-100 rupees

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Mon May 10 16:53:09 IST 2010

Dear Taha,

Today the technology is so advanced, particularly online technology which
makes the system so transparent and benefits us in many ways. Online
technology has reduced the corruption in government dept. like Income Tax,
Sales Tax, Excise, Land revenue and many more. So, same can be utilize for
UID card and I think UID card will definitely benefits us in many ways as
under.

1) Main advantage it enhance the security and help to reduce infiltration at
the borders. This is very big advantage.
2) it will replace all other existing cards and work as all in one.
3) opening of new bank accounts so simple with just swapping of card.
4) All payments of gram panchayats, municipalities, state/central govt. can
be made on submitting this card code and will credit directly to our bank
account and this will reduce the corruption. Particularly in case of
contractors and labors.
5) govt. refunds will be easy to get.
6) No one can buy or sell any property without UID card. Through it we can
control the black money and confirm that how much property is belongs to
this person. Govt. can provide subsidy to whom have not any flat or property
and get extra tax who have already flat or property.

There are so many other advantage which is not known to us and can be avail
after practical implementation.

Thanks
Bipin