[Reader-list] UID CARD BENEFIT

Shashidhar shashidhar at butterfliesindia.org
Wed May 12 17:28:15 IST 2010

Dear Mr. A.K. Malik

I have spoken to some of the NGO's concerned and they are not very sure, some of them were saying that there is no security, when govt and military servers can be hacked what is the planning commission, other reaons are vote bank politics, caste differentiation, too much of expenditure on nothing and many more such reason. I think people generally do not like being identified, I remember a huge hue and cry when PAN was made compulsory, when voting is being made compulsory.... compulsorily we will not like doing anything and given a change we will choose not to do anything, such is our state.

Regards,
Shashidhar