[Reader-list] UID CARD Doubts

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Wed May 12 23:03:32 IST 2010

Dear Rajendra,

I think your definition is not only rich but excellent in description
of social categories, it would have be great had you expounded a bit
more on it. Your post seems so full of delicate lines of fuzziness. I
thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for responding.

May I suggest that we could perhaps make it superbly fuzzy if you try
to think deeper about all the social categories which you refer.

Maybe why not explain each category with every subsequent post. So
could we look forward to distilled posts from you on the fuzziness of
identifying the following categories:

1. Me
2. Nation
3. Society