[Reader-list] UID CARD Doubts

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Wed May 12 21:48:31 IST 2010

Dear Taha,

for me identity is about me, as an individual in relation with the nation
and its society, made up of many individuals, for we are particles in the
society, that makes up the nation,and thus we have a system to rule
ourselves with democratic norms, and the system is made up of individuals,
thus the individuals have both good and bad actions binding them in to the
nation and thus society.Some individuals would love to dominate the others
in the society and the nation with hunger for power, with playing to the
emotions of others, with faith, caste and creed and regional affinities in
this game,some would like to continue to be in positions of material power,
with the same tactics, thus for all identity is about being the living being
in society, in the nation. For a few it may not matter, as for them they are
above all, "intellectuals' with their intellect they would love to rule and
subvert the rule of laws, it is alright if it remains their wish without
violent means to do so, but many a times, it is these cowards, which use
their intellect and freedom that is ensured in the rule of laws, to subvert
the very rule of laws, and put in place their intellectual comrades.

Rajen.