[Reader-list] Anti-Posco Struggle: Immediate Medical Help Needed

Anivar Aravind anivar at movingrepublic.org
Sat May 15 19:53:59 IST 2010

http://orissaconcerns.net/2010/05/immediate-medical-help-needed/

Now we got information abt 2 Activists critically injured with Metal
Bullet. Immediate Medical Care is needed for Natha swain (from Nuagan)
& Ramesh Das (from dhinkia). They lost a lot of blood so far. All
Roads to Anti Posco Villages are blocked & sealed by Police. More than
100 people are Injured , which include women & children. There is no
way to get medical support /go out of the Village because of the
police blockade.

If any kind of help is possible Call Prasanth paikarey +91 9437571547.
We request all to remove blockade for ensure proper medical care for
those who are injured.

More Updates

Posco Struggle: Stop Use of Force – Left Parties
http://orissaconcerns.net/2010/05/left-parties-statement/

Press Release : STOP POLICE ATTACKS ON PEACEFUL PROTESTORS IN ORISSA
Statement signed by many concerned individuals
http://orissaconcerns.net/2010/05/stop-police-attacks-on-peaceful-protestors/

Todays Log from Anti Posco Struggle
http://orissaconcerns.net/2010/05/updates-anti-posco/

Anivar Aravind
9448063780
--
"[It is not] possible to distinguish between 'numerical' and
'nonnumerical' algorithms, as if numbers were somehow different from