[Reader-list] Alleged Maoist Atrocities

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 10:40:11 IST 2010

Hi Mr Dasgupta,
               You can't doubt each and everything happening in/by the the "state" otherwise it would be difficult to survive in the already stressful life.
In lighter vein-Men secretly going in for DNA tests to check paternity of their new born kids.Where the hell are we going to stop doubting?
Regards,

(A.K.MALIK)