[Reader-list] NO CAVILING AT GUJARAT'S HARD FACTS

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Fri May 28 16:36:11 IST 2010

Bipin which Ahmedabad camp have you visited recently? I am ready to go along
with you and would also like to show you some of these camps. Tell me which
day is comfortable for you Bipin? I am in Vadodara. Please respond. There
will be lot of others as well who can come along with us to show their
respective camps.

Anupam