[Reader-list] A good tribal is a displaced tribal, ready to move out with folded hands

SUNDARA BABU babuubab at gmail.com
Sat May 29 20:09:15 IST 2010

The socio-political reality of India is that a far away tribe or sometimes
even a foreign tribe can understand the real plight of the tribes in central
India. But caste-Hindus of whether central India or elsewhere, cannot
understand any thing of these tribes. Obviously, New Delhi would not even
bother to know!
-Babu