[Reader-list] On my view of Nandan Nilekani

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Sat May 29 22:43:10 IST 2010

Hi Taha,
         Some analogy I can give from legal profession.There have been several cases of advocates/lawyers acceptin judgeships in High Courts accepting a paltry salary which might have been even less than one-hundreth
of what they were earning in their practices.Some of these HC judges have  been elevated to Supreme Court and they might have decided cases of wealth running into thosands of times of their own wealth.So please don't say it is is not possible.
With warm regards,

 (A.K.MALIK)