[Reader-list] On my view of Nandan Nilekani

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Sun May 30 13:14:59 IST 2010

Dear AK Malik

Khaki Knickers all over the world start speaking in an ad hominem way
when faced with difficulties. It's a sad reflection of the range of
arrows they have in their quiver. So please  go ahead and make fun of
anyone who you cannot relate to. Maybe you don't have much to say
anyways. And Bipin please join AK Malik with you onomatopic chuckles.
I am sure you understand him and his humor much better.

It makes me more determined to look more closely and bring out more
documents which underlines that UID appears to be distributing fake
identities to perhaps millions of Indians. UID has first tried to
capture a fuzzy idea of identity with bizzare categories. Now they
don't even want to adhere to those categories.

Warm regards

Taha