[Reader-list] Personal Identity Data and Mass Murder in India

Shashidhar shashidhar at butterfliesindia.org
Mon May 31 16:07:16 IST 2010

Dear Taha
Indian government passing on information to RSS and Jehadis through the UID project is Mr. Taha's fear, RSS is a creator of mass murder, butchering, loot and rape of Indian Population!

Please address the issue of identity for him, so that people's religion, age, sex, work, location, language, height, weight, nothing is ever recorded for every piece of information can be abused. Citing an article from a  magazine and holding it aginst a test of fire!! My my if you are so sure file a PIL on the election commission for sharing information of the voter lists with VHP (Not once does RSS figure in the essay given by him). Send us some more links please show us how inefficient and inept and mass murdering our government is, I am sure for him Nandan must be the same as hitler or stalin, computers black boxes which capture the free spirit of individuals. Cmon ....

Why this obsession with a piece project, nothing will change boss do not worry.... there have been no mass murders by the state somebody has singled out you for all malicious information in this country. Now we will get a rhetoric on Kashmir, Punjab, north east, central provinces, tamils, adivasi's, Kashmiri pandits.

Shashi