[Reader-list] Personal Identity Data and Mass Murder in India

Taha Mehmood 2tahamehmood at googlemail.com
Mon May 31 17:20:26 IST 2010

Dear Shashi,

Vainly  talking a person instead of directing ones attention to his
view maybe read as a sign of weakness and frustration. It might
demonstrate that perhaps one has run out of reason. I hope that's not
the case here. I hope we can have some decency in exchanging our ideas
and points of views. If you don't like what I am say then I suggest
you use a filter and trash every conversation which bears my email
address. Other wise I hope we can atleast show respect  to each other
for holding our point of views.

Warm regards

Taha