[Reader-list] Personal Identity Data and Mass Murder in India

Rajendra Bhat Uppinangadi rajen786uppinangady at gmail.com
Mon May 31 19:36:43 IST 2010

Taha,
 your RSS phobia is appalling to say the least, RSS does not hate muslims or
followers of other faith, just like jammaath or christian community does not
hate hindus, it is the propaganda created and persevered by the left over
decades of free india, yes, sure swayamsevaks do look with disgust, the
efforts of all political parties indulging in vote bank politics, and then,
even BJP which proclaimed as party with difference turned out to be a party
with lot more differences as it also had to go with compulsions of power
politics. To say that hindus hate muslims is travesty of truth, but for the
tolerence of hindus the present generation of different faith followers
could not have comnducted love jihaads to marry girls from hindu community
with eye on family riches.So, come off the high horse, and walk the talk.
Truth of the matter is in free india the oldest party tried its level best
to create a hate and phobia for RSS and to large extent succeeded as RSS
does not either opposes the hate politics nor does it rebutt the
allegations, as hindus have a choice to be with or without RSS unlike the
jammaath and congregation of the churches.
The fact that after dividing the nation for the faith, muslims preferred to
stay back in majority hindu India speaks volumes about the toelrence of the
community. The issue is of the fact that the leaders of the muslim community
became leaders by organising the mass riots to show their supremacy using
the poor followers of faith with false promises, thus the Ehsan jaffrey
became victim of his own designs, Teesta now though her father was eminent
jurist with excellent credentials, is busy defending terro accused is sad
commentary on the issue of how faith can be misused to gain celeb status,
just as amurtalik or a praveen togadia also use the similar methods to be
earning their livelihood is no secret.And then you have some journalists who
make their livelihood with perceptions and propagations of falsehood giving
the society and its individuals no chance to live in peace.
regards,
rajen.
On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Taha Mehmood
<2tahamehmood at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Dear Shashi,
>
> Vainly  talking a person instead of directing ones attention to his
> view maybe read as a sign of weakness and frustration. It might
> demonstrate that perhaps one has run out of reason. I hope that's not
> the case here. I hope we can have some decency in exchanging our ideas
> and points of views. If you don't like what I am say then I suggest
> you use a filter and trash every conversation which bears my email
> address. Other wise I hope we can atleast show respect  to each other
> for holding our point of views.
>
> Warm regards
>
> Taha

Rajen.