[Reader-list] discomfort

DULALI NAG dulali.nag at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:07:35 IST 2010

I am in agreement with Ana and Francesca that some of the people posting
their comments must (ought I to say should?) refrain from commenting on the
private lives or habits of people and using derisive language
while referring to someone. But these rules cannot be formulated as
guidelines. One has to know for oneself what is fair to use in an argument
and what is just a momentary pleasure derived from making a vulgar
gesture.

Dulali