[Reader-list] discomfort

Nagalakshmi Balakrishnan nagalakshmi.bala at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:48:27 IST 2010

 Some topics bring out the worst in people. Kashmir 'belongs' to a group who
will not even 'hear' an argument, forget listen!
A forum for discussion means  an exchange of ideas, but some on the list do
not understand this and they stoop to the level of describing a woman's
clothing or offering her candy! The pettiness is appalling.