[Reader-list] Kashmir has become the whore of academia

Aalok Aima aalok.aima at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 16:20:11 IST 2010

ana

i shared your response with shantiveer and he has written back:

"Thanks! As you rightly pointed out 'it does not question the stature or brilliance of these names'. Actually I would echo Ana, for I myself am captivated by the sharp intellect of Gayatri Chakraborty Spivak.

I have been seeing an army of 'academics' descend on Kashmir all these years in the search of 'research' of all kinds. The present comment was precipitated by one ........"    (shantiveer)

particular references to names and their activities witheld by me

........... aalok aima

Aalok Aima aalok.aima at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 8 15:26:12 IST 2010

ana

i will try and convey your response to shantiveer

i myself have no idea who spivak, deleuze and guattari are or what their gender is

from what i read in the comment, it does not question the stature or brilliance of those names

.......... aalok aima