[Reader-list] Study disputes Gujarat's miracle in agriculture growth

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:36:50 IST 2010

Hi Bipin,

How it is that you went on posting the development scenario of Gujarat
earlier? How is it that you also accused one of the list members for being a
spokesperson for a writer while you went on posting stuff about Modi
administration?

And which roads are you referring to? Roads in Ahmedabad meant for Mass
Rapid Transit System which are being used alternatively by sports bikers at
night. And Gujarat might not be getting subsidies from the centre but the
state government is major subsidies to industries in acquisition of land.
How is that possible?

Anupam