[Reader-list] Winter Clothes Collection Drive

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sun Nov 21 17:12:26 IST 2010

Dear friends ,

It is that time of the year again and we need your help. Here is your
chance to to ensure that Delhi stays warm during the coming winters!

Take out those sweaters/shawls/sweat shirts/shoes that you have been
planning to wear since Christmas ten years ago and never actually did
so. Add winter protection for Khoj to your winter shopping list. Share
your winter warmth and we guarantee you will be contributing a smile to
someone's face!

We look forward to all contributions, whether a single sweater/blanket
or clothes by the dozen. We only request that they all be in wearable
condition.

Send this message to your family, friends and colleagues at work. Each
sweater counts!

Please drop all contributions to Khoj's office:
Khoj Foundation
409 3rd Floor, above RAO Travels,
Munirka, New Delhi

You may contact Maddy or Neha in case of any questions:
Maddy: 09891728996
Neha: 09810521188

Looking forward to an overwhelming response!

-Khoj