[Reader-list] advocacy of violence on 'Kafila'

Aalok Aima aalok.aima at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 17:20:11 IST 2010

(someone from) 'Kafila' has now removed the finale lines "Beware, the farce called panchayat elections is round the corner. Throw some stones. Virtual or real. Stop them. You owe this to those 110 warm-blooded martyrs."

(my comment on the lines also has been deleted)

as of this moment, comment by one Tariq is still available "Here I am with a stone in my hand ready to hurl at them."

the article including the lines i had highlighted is available (as of now) at:

http://www.kashmirdispatch.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=765:scavengers&catid=103:others&Itemid=497

............ aalok aima