[Reader-list] advocacy of violence on 'Kafila'

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 20:40:11 IST 2010

You should give the administrator or the writer of the post credit for this.
You pointed to a wrong kind of message and they removed it. Isn't it a
corrective action?
You should also note that the kind of people on Kafila are too cowardly
(emancipated?) to do any violence by themselves. The kind of people who can
do it don't read Kafila. Some of their's support to violence is known to the
readers on this list. If the deplorable comments inciting violence are
removed, it should seen a positive and commendible step on part of the
person who removed them.

Cheers