[Reader-list] Fw: Fwd: Kashmir Unveiled

shuddha at sarai.net shuddha at sarai.net
Thu Oct 7 19:21:53 IST 2010

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

-----Original Message-----
From: shuddha at sarai.net
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 13:51:03
To: Pawan Durani<pawan.durani at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Reader-list] Fwd: Kashmir Unveiled

Pawan, I like language, and take translation seriously. You still have not answered my question. What is the 'raaz ki baat' (secret matter) which can produce uncertainty in the 'mehfil' (gathering)? What is secret about an openly conducted public programme?

Shuddha
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone