[Reader-list] Fw: Fwd: Kashmir Unveiled

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 09:53:11 IST 2010

Dear Shuddha ,

It was about two months back when I used to access Facebook , which I
dont do now , I saw quite a number of posts wherein it was mentioned
that a Kashmiri hindu girl has converted to Islam.

There were subsequent posts by so called "ullema" congratulating
sister "Aisha", the adopted name of lady , into the new faith .

The original name of the lady , which sounds same as that what Inder
has mentioned as the organiser of whatever event is being held. I may
be wrong , and could have checked again but it would be very time
consuming and would need lots of efforts . I have a time constraint
for that.

What makes a person convert , and then look out for politics in the
new religion ...if it is true....is a  *raaz* i have myself not
understood.

Pawan