[Reader-list] Such A Long Journey dropped from Mumbai University's SYBA English Syllabus - St Xavier's College expresses dissent

geeta seshu geetaseshu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 22:44:43 IST 2010

  Withdrawal of acclaimed book from Mumbai University curriculum: A cowardly
move
 A groundswell of opinion is building up against the move by the Mumbai
University’s Vice Chancellor to withdraw Rohinton Minstry’s book ‘Such a
long journey’ from the curriculum for undergraduates.  A Free Speech Hub
report

http://www.thehoot.org/web/freetracker/story.php?storyid=165&sectionId=9