[Reader-list] "Return Hindu shrines to Dalits, Buddhists"

Javed javedmasoo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 23:09:07 IST 2010

Dear Shashi
You say science has proved there is no god, but you are still
concerned about the Hinduness of temples and neo-Buddhists. Why?

I did not conduct any research before posting this - I have only
forwarded a news item from the Daily Telegraph (its link is given at
the bottom). The problem is that I have a Muslim name, hence I
shouldn't be making such a comment (many people will kill me), but if
you go beyond the wikipedia knowlegde, you will come to know that
Gautam Buddha could never be the Dashavatara - he was himself agains
all sorts of avataras and deities and divinities. I don't need to read
wikipedia to know this. It would be good to ask the Dalits and
neo-Buddhists if they think they are Hindus.

thanks

Javed