[Reader-list] Wikileaks and the End of America!

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 03:58:53 IST 2010

It's not really heartening to know that you speak vociferously against one side and then say you were just taking a short cut as you didn't have much time at hand. I call this approach "4 legs good 2 legs bad" approach from George Orwell. Whatever is 2 legs, for instance,  is America. You decide you will join 4 legs (anti US) all the time. Many of us do that, reduce issues to black and white, and take one side.

Kabir referred to such situation in the following:

Chalti Chaaki deki ke
Diya Kabira roy
Do patan ke bich mein
Sabut bacha na koy.
After seeing the grinding mill in operation, Kabira started crying. The clash of 2 sides left no one in one piece.