[Reader-list] Arundhati roy has become a joke: Guha

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 18:40:49 IST 2010

Samvit,

Your conclusions are very immediate. Who is stopping you from speaking? How
did you know that godhra train was burnt by someone? How did you know that?

Do you think your act of dragging anyone inside you little observatory? I am
not attesting a certificate for anyone here Samvit. I passed a judgment on
you previously because your remarks on Roy. Auto rickshaw wallahs steer
people to their destinations. It is he who decides whether he should take me
or not on his rickshaw. That is his right even if you or I call policemen to
complain about his unwillingness to take us along with him. It is this
decision that differs from person to person, whether X is a autorickshaw
wallah or someone else. By using an individual's observation, you have
consciously made a statement about all the autorickshaw wallahs.

Regards anupam