[Reader-list] ARUNDHATI - PUBLICITY HUNGER

Aalok Aima aalok.aima at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 15:14:13 IST 2010

rajkamal

he certainly meant "cheap publicity" and it is surprising that you need that clarified

maybe you are not aware that there are many many millions from india who are not proficient in english grammar and spellings ...... quite often they are likely to use the phonetics of the alphabet when they write in english ...... spellings might go awry but they manage to express themselves

there is an unfortunate tendency in some to criticise or blatantly make fun of or subtly poke fun at those people who's accent, annunciation or spellings in the english language do not meet their standards

.......... aalok aima