[Reader-list] ARUNDHATI - PUBLICITY HUNGER

Rajkamal Goswami rajkamalgoswami at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 16:08:02 IST 2010

Hey Aalok

Dont get so freaked man. It just happened that I didn't want to assume
in this case, and its my general principle that I refrain myself from
assuming, more so specially when I wish to rip apart someone. I have
neither any issues with people's mediocre expression skill/knowledge
of human language nor do I judge anyone based on their writing skills.
I myself am far from efficient in English. And if you care, skills,
efficiency, proficiency expertise are all gauged on a relative scale.
So please don't freak out for things which I didn't mean.

rajkamal

Rajkamal