[Reader-list] drag the likes of arundhati roy to the people's court for adjucation?

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 15:23:38 IST 2010

Thank you for reply and thanks for adding :(this is of course my opinion and
there can be endless but futile argumentation around it)

I have a question that follows from your response where you have stated: the
people of india will decide through the constitution of india ....... right
now, other than  inclusion of shariah laws with primacy given to them or the
choice of seccession, the coi offers every other aspect of
self-determination.

How is Constitution of India "offering" something called self determination?
If it so serious about this elusive ideal called self determination, what
are the security forces doing in kashmir? can self determination be achieved
if people resort to pelting stones? so what has prompted them to pelt stones
if the CoI is offering such a sweet deal for the kashmiris.

Anupam