[Reader-list] Chouk Tshoont te Wangan

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 00:01:19 IST 2010

Thanks dear
so many other details of my childhood and beyond possess me sometimes
like a ghost.

i am perhaps, not too interested to know the historicity of details
which are running inside me veins... they are there and hardly desire
any references,,, expression about them is because of lack...

I believe, we are already living in a porridge like situation, so what
is good and bad, speaking conventionally, knowledge of things hardly
changes the situation... memories are very profound....

besides that, i see of course, kashur wazwan, quite popular, but that
is just for them, ( THEM ) but for me, simple hakh and bate, some
pudne chatine with curd is something very fundamental to my idea of
kasheer.

It is not about vegetarianism, but about something which sustains me,
once in a blue moon, if there is a goshaab/matchigand/roganjosh , it
is wonderful, but for daily consumption, i would eat thok tshoont te
wangun instead of a regular wazawan.

with love
is