[Reader-list] Eid message

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Fri Sep 10 23:08:30 IST 2010

EID MUBARAK Yousuf/Wali,

"Dear country men and women, today Kashmir freedom struggle has reached a new Zenith"
"We may not be very strong. We may not be very wise. We may not have enough resources. We don’t have weapons to fight enemy. We may not have world opinion on our side, but you, our beloved people are the strength of liberation struggle."

I appreciate honest analysis about your limitations and depend totally on people spirit for freedom. Can you clarify what you people or separatists plan after getting freedom. Kashmir is totally depending on tourism and have you thought that after Kashmir becoming separate state, tourism will effect heavily. Kashmir as a separate state will bankrupt financially which you could not understand since at present India spent heavily for Kashmir. So after freedom, like Pak you have to become bagger from US. Of course US will be pleased to help since freedom of Kashmir is also hidden agenda of US.

For this movement, you must have taken granted the support of Jammu people than you are mistaken. Since, I am sure Jammu people will definitely prefer to stay with India. So, first you have to agree for the division of state and then go ahead with your movement.

But after achieving freedom if you can achieve, people of Kashmir realizes that how the bitter truth is. In that case after few years of azadi, I am sure Kashmiri people will start reverse agitation and urge India to free from separatist. They will agitate to join fully with Indian continent and if it happens, what will you or separatists do? I am sure it will going to happen if azadi is given to Kashmiri.

Thanks
Bipin Trivedi