[Reader-list] Post Peepli [Live]

Inder Salim indersalim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 15:06:22 IST 2010

given the over narcissistic bureaucratic system in India, i see more
terrible things in store for us.

What A.Nandy has written is very interesting, because there is
something for us to look into our systems that govern us,  The Farmer
suicides, unlike those earlier industrial  suicides are certainly
crucial to the our nature of politics which is different from American

However, the suicide for me still is a subject which if difficult to
enter, given the fact that the subject is not there to speak on
her/his behalf. it reminds me of those college some days of despair
when a friend told me that " hardest of misfortunes are those which
never come " but they do come in ones life if drives to commit
suicide. Thanks , there are good friends around, unlike greedy
politicians who never come to stop a farmer from this extreme step..

Here each farmer may not be looking similar to other farmer, since i
believe every body has a different story to tell, and therefore, every
suicide different.

Further, the word " existential "  is  very vital to discussion, and
may ask us the question about how much we ourselves are alive ?

What is that thing which makes us feel that we are truly alive, thus
happy or sad even. Or the question cant be asked at all, since it is
existential in nature ?

similar to discussion between two friends on whether the table is or is not?

they were both on the table for a cup of tea

love
is

http://indersalim.livejournal.com