[Reader-list] NSD REPERTORY COMPANY invites applications from THEATRE ARTISTES,New Delhi / Short Course on “Basic Videography” at FTII,Pune

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sun Apr 10 09:59:43 IST 2011

National School of Drama invites applications on plain paper from
THEATRE ARTISTES for vacant posts of Artistes Grade A and B in the
Repertory Company. They will be appointed on a consolidated salary slab
of Rs.30,000 -35,000 and 25,000-30,000 per month respectively.

The appointment is on contract basis, initially for one year, which may
be extended upto a maximum of five years on the basis of periodic
assessment.

Essential Qualifications:

1. Graduate of NSD OR from a recognized Theatre Training Institute OR 5
years post-training experience in acting & eminence in the field for
Artistes Grade ‘A’ and 2 years posttraining experience in acting for
Artistes Grade ‘B’.

2. Experience of participating in major roles, in 15 important
productions for Artistes Grade A and 10 important productions for
Artistes Grade ‘B’ in Hindi and I or any other Indian language.

3. Proficiency in Hindi language & speech is essential. 1. 2. 3.

Desirable Qualifications:

1. Experience of direction of plays, stage craft work.

2. Knowledge of (a) Dance, music and allied arts. (b) Achng theories
and styles. (c) Regional languages and dialects.

Preference will be given to Graduates of NSD.

Applications complete in all respects, accompanied by a recent passport
size photograph and attested copies of certificates and testimonials,
proof of age etc., should reach the Repertory Chief, NSD Repertory
Company, Bahawalpur House, Bhagwandas Road, New Delhi-lI000l on or
before 2.5.2011.

The new session will commence from mid-July 2011. Persons already
employed should route their applications through proper channel. No TA
I DA will be paid for attending the audition I interview. However, SC I
ST candidates will be paid llnd class railway fare by the shortest
route from their place of residence to New Delhi and back, on
production of railway! bus receipt.

Publication: The Times Of India Delhi;   Date: Apr 4, 2011;  Section:
Times Nation;    Page: 9;    Order No: 7110608_1_1;  Dimension: 8.0 X 15.0
sq.cm;

---------------------------------
Short Course on “Basic Videography”

http://www.ftiindia.com/basic_videography_sc.html

Applications received will be scrutinized and selected candidates will
be informed by 30th April, 2011. Selected candidates should send the
fees by Demand Draft in favour of “Accounts Officer, FTII” payable at
Pune. The last date of receiving the fees by Demand Draft is 05th May,
2011.

Candidate should send the application to the address mentioned below:

To,

The Incharge Short Course Unit (TV Wing),

Film and Television Institute of India,

Law college road, Pune-411004.

To download the application form, please click on the link given below:

Download Application Form:
http://www.ftiindia.com/forms/Short_CourseApplication%20Form.doc