[Reader-list] Summertime 2011_Sneak Preview: Donʼt Miss the Sneak Preview at Prithvi Theatre,Mumbai

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Sun Apr 10 10:05:29 IST 2011

Donʼt Miss the Sneak Preview at Prithvi Theatre

As we embark on our annual summertime journey through the

magical world of theatre and the creative arts for children…

do join us on the very first Registration day at Prithvi Theatre for a

Sneak Preview of all thatʼs in store for you through summer …

this Sunday the 10th,

between 11 am and 1 pm at Prithvi Theatre.

Where you will get to see snippets of the plays lined up to enchant you
…

amongst the 18 productions specially created for young people

we have 9 premiering shows this season,

which should not be missed!

You can also get to meet our workshop conductors

and get to know more about what they get up to!

And find out about our Melaʼs at venues across town.

Spend a delightful Sunday morning with us! Bring friends and
grandparents alike!

The Prithvi Café has a special brunch lined up!

A gastronomical & theatrical feast for all ages!

Look forward to seeing you at Prithvi on Sunday!

Warmest regards,

Sanjna    ~    Sameera