[Reader-list] Fund-A-Cause: The Journey So Far...

Chandni Parekh chandni_parekh at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 10:04:06 IST 2011

Hi,

Fund-A-Cause, my initiative on Twitter, turned two day before yesterday.  So, I
put together a PPT presentation about the journey so far "with a  little help
from my friends" (line borrowed from the Beatles song).

Little, did I say?

Little

I needed a lot of help to find a solution for  accessing old tweets by me and
that were sent to me, and with the  formatting of the slides.

A pretty last-minute effort but here it is:

http://FundACause.posterous.com/Fund-A-Cause-the-journey-so-far

And here's a compilation of my tweets from the past two years:

http://tinyurl.com/CompiledTweets

Thank you to all those who're in my life... for your friendship, for your kind
words, and for providing content for many of my tweets. It's been one amazing
life. :D

Warmly,
Chandni