[Reader-list] Read a Few NGO Funding Proposals and Help a Donor Choose an NGO

Chandni Parekh chandni_parekh at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 10:05:43 IST 2011

Hi,

Srushti from Bombay will be donating proceeds from the  exhibition of her latest
art works to an NGO working in the area of  education.

She wants me to help her choose an NGO. A note I had circulated about this is
here.

We invite you to go through the mails we received and share your  thoughts on
the NGOs. Choosing an NGO simply on the basis of reading  information about
their work is not easy. And yet, is there any that you  think Srushti should
contribute to, or learn more about? Do you think  she should donate to a couple
of NGOs instead of one? Is there any one  thing that you would ask these NGOs
that would help you in your  decision?

Your responses might make our decision-making work  easier - or tougher - but we
will be glad you participated. Just leave a  comment on these two blog posts:

http://bit.ly/e6Age6

http://bit.ly/fCHRPq

Thanks.

- Chandni