[Reader-list] anti-imperialism

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 28 20:26:50 IST 2011

Interesting commentary on how understanding  & practice  of 'left' varies from left to left. Political expediency..???
 Near similarity  in support across the left spectrum, for pan Islamism inspired  imperialism of which Kashmiri Muslim secessionist movement  is a visible face in Indian context, is intriguing.Rgds allLA-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------