[Reader-list] 12th Bitfilm Festival for Digital Film : Call for Entries Submission deadline: 01.09.2011

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Aug 4 00:39:24 IST 2011

Welcome to the 12th Bitfilm Festival! Since the year 2000 the Bitfilm Festival has been showing films that use digital technology in a creative and innovative way.

Since 2006 all our films can be watched online, the worldwide audience decides on the Bitfilm Awards.

In 2011 the Bitfilm Festival will take place on the Internet, in Germany's media capital Hamburg and in India's hi-tech metropolis Bangalore.

The 3D SPACE category is open for films of all genres which are entirely computer generated, using 3D animation software.

There is no limit in length or size. We accept free artistic works as well as music videos or commercials. We only accept submissions which are uploaded as video files. All submitted videos will also appear in our YouTube channel.http://www.youtube.com/bitfilm

Here is some information on prize money.    http://www.bitfilm.com/festival/prizemoney.php

If you are a member of the Bitfilm Network already, http://bitfilm.de/club/ you may immediately

>> submit your film.http://bitfilm.de/festival/checkin.php

The FX MIX category is open for films of all genres which mixvarious techniques digitally, eg. 3D animation, 2D animation and live action.

There is no limit in length or size. We accept free artistic works as well as music videos or commercials. We only accept submissions which are uploaded as video files. All submitted videos will also appear in our YouTube channel.

Here is some information on prize money.

If you are a member of the Bitfilm Network already, you may immediately

>> submit your film. http://bitfilm.de/festival/daten.php?page=fd&category=FX

The MACHINIMA category is open for films of all genres which are shot live inside a computer game or a virtual world like Second Life.