[Reader-list] JUMPSTART: Out of the Box 2011

rohitrellan at aol.in rohitrellan at aol.in
Thu Aug 4 14:59:48 IST 2011

Jumpstart is back: bigger, better – and well and truly Out of the Box!

In the fast-changing world of children’s books, innovation is the name of the game. It’s time to think different: to stay one step ahead of the present and take an imaginative leap into the future.

We invite you to come and hear leading experts from India and across the world share their experiences of innovations and experiments; and to learn from each other about potential opportunities and possible pitfalls. With a packed programme of inspirational talks, hands-on workshops and networking sessions, Jumpstart 2011 is the place to be for anyone interested in the future of children’s books in India.

- You're an author? Get advice on building new narratives, unusual approaches and new ways to present your work to publishers.
- You're an illustrator/designer? Learn how to work with writers, create visual narratives and find new revenue models for your artwork
- You're a publisher/bookseller? Explore new production and distribution platforms, from retro to digital, and reach out to new markets
- You're a librarian/teacher? Re-think how the library is perceived in our schools. Discover interactive ways of enlivening the library space.

REGISTER NOW!

COST*

Open Sessions (not including workshops)
Individuals: @ INR 1500
Groups of 5 and more: @ INR 1000
Special Price for Librarians and Teachers: @ INR 1100

Separate Workshops, with limited seats, will be conducted for
- Writers
- Illustrators/ Designers
- Teachers & Librarians

* Not including taxes as applicable

TO REGISTER:

Write to us at gbo.jumpstart at gmail.com
with the following details:
__________________________​__________
Full Name:
Please specify if you are:
Author/ Illustrator/ Designer/ Publisher/ Bookseller/ Librarian/ Teacher/ Other
Name of Organisation:
Address:
Email address:
Tel/Mobile No.:
You would like to register for
- Open Sessions (not including workshops)
- Open Sessions + Workshop

Once we receive your email we will get back to you with complete details.

A certificate of participation will be given to workshop participants.