[Reader-list] HOLLOW OR PSEUDO SECULARISM HAS RUINED THIS COUNTRY

Bipin Trivedi aliens at dataone.in
Sun Jan 16 11:36:35 IST 2011

http://www.gujaratsamachar.com/20101107/purti/ravipurti/ravi32.html

Hollow/Pseudo secularism has ruined this country. Religion and politics are
2 sides of a coin and they are interrelated to each other and this is true
for all the countries/world.

Above article is in Gujarati and sorry who cannot understand Gujarati. I am
giving main points in English as under.

Mr. Mahammed Karim Chagla said, "I am Hindu because my ancestor were Hindu
and respect them for the culture, principle inherited me."

There was a editorial in leading English news paper with heading TEMPLE AND
NATION. In this, he criticizes the prayer and deep (diva) carried out in any
opening ceremony, tuning Bhajans in Rajdhani Express, religious serial like
Ramayan/Mahbharat aired in various channels. Convent educated journalists
will not understand that prayer, deep hoisting, bhajans is considered as
Hindu way of life and not the Hinduism.  But, with the convent education,
they only know Ishu and mother marry.

There was no secular word in our constitution till Indira rule. The
secularism word was entered in constitution by Indira on 1976. During
emergency between 1975-1977, Indira played with our constitution just for
vote bank politics. She changed the constitution not for people benefit but
for sticking to her own political power.

Today, pseudo-secularists leaders, journalists are worrying for minority,
secularism, democracy but unfortunately not show even single sign for
worrying of 80% majority.

Thanks

Bipin Trivedi