[Reader-list] No need for foreign interference in Gujarat riot cases: Supreme Court

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:52:59 IST 2011

But it is a matter of pride for us that we have israeli drones flying
above our heads monitoring our shorelines. we will have a host of
foreign companies signing mous worth crores buying off farmer's land
with the new policies. the court doesn't really mind such foreign
interferences. the court minds if someone's pointing out at the
miscarriage of justice for the past 8 years since 2002. we must learn
about this new character donned by the state. we must understand that
all of us subservient to this national ego. national pride before
lives of thousands of people. so what if narendra amin feels
threatened inside the jail, let it be. if you want to wail about this
nation, you better confine yourself in an asylum. think national
pride, stop wailing. instead, let us attack a literary festival now
and burn the effigies of all the writers because they were funded by
corporates. let us be dogs of the same pack, why hunt alone??