[Reader-list] THROW OUT ANTI NATIONAL ELEMENT

anupam chakravartty c.anupam at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 11:57:53 IST 2011

Dear Bipin,

I am reproducing a hadith that a friend once sent to me. I am referring to
your statement: "Move ahead and
ahead is the living way of life. Muslim religion has no democracy and cannot
digest different opinion from their rigid thought."

twenty-sixth hadith (26)
According to Ab¬ Hurayra, the Messenger of God, may God give him blessings
and
peace, spoke about the Day of Gathering, within which [the following
appears]:
And there remains that community with its unbelievers amongst
them. God, ever blessed and exalted is He, appears to them in a
form different to that form of His which they recognise, and says:
“I am your Lord!”
“We take refuge in God from you”, they reply. “This is where
we shall be until our Lord, ever mighty and majestic is He, comes
to us. And when our Lord comes to us, we will know Him.”
God, ever blessed and exalted is He, then comes to them in that
form of His which they recognise, and says: “I am your Lord!”
“You are our Lord indeed!”, they call out. They follow Him, and
the path is laid down.12
This ¢ad¨th also mentions that God says:
“He who has worshipped a thing [other than Me] shall follow it.”

thanks anupam