[Reader-list] MUSLIMS WANTS TO MOVE AHEAD

A.K. Malik akmalik45 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 01:13:47 IST 2011

Dear Mr Rakesh,
                            My cross-comments:
1.  Development in any State is the physical attribute like roads, bridges,
electricity, housing and never includes security aspects which comes  under Law
and Order attributes. You can have your definition and are  free to include not
only 2002 era but even Satyug era. A word either has  a meaning as defined or
as  colloquially understood. So you can't  justify your view in the garb of an
inclusive definition which doesn't  exist.You are surely entitled to have a
different perception than what  others have.
2. I have not talked about Modi but your Modiphobia has  forced you to defame
Modi as a CM and as a persecutor of  miniorities.Please note Development is not
Modi and  vice-versa.You are surely entitleted to have your views on Modi. You
are free to do Modi bashing whether right or wrong and nobody can do  much about
it. Please don't deny the facts of physical and financial  development in
Gujarat just because Modi is the CM.
3. Just tell me  why Maulana had to retract his views on development and you
still stick  to yours? I think it is not because Maulana was right or wrong and
you  are right but something different.Perhaps you are very well aware but
would not come out with.

 Regards,(A.K.MALIK)