[Reader-list] The Last Lear @ The Caravan, India's first narrative journalism magazine

VINOD K. JOSÉ thirunelli at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 16:12:56 IST 2011

Hello,

Sharing with you my long profile piece of M Karunanidhi, the most
experienced politician in India today.

Karunanidhi started public life at a time when India was still
fighting for freedom. Once he symbolised the Dravida dissent, and even
offered an inclusive idea of governance. But today, the story of the
aging Dravida patriarch is also the story of big money, family
rivalries, television power, greed, violent reprisal and outsized
influence in Delhi.

This is a long piece--over 10,000 words. But I hope you'll find time
to read it. If you would like a pdf version, I'm glad to send one. The
web-link to the whole version is here: http://www.caravanmagazine.in/Story.aspx?Storyid=817&StoryStyle=FullStory

Thanks and have a good day,

Vinod K Jose

--