[Reader-list] Revolts & Rebellions : Arundathi Roy Interviewed by David Barsamian

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Thu May 12 18:38:26 IST 2011

The post was in response
to the interview of ADR whose admirers, who are in plenty on this forum, could
have done a little better in their anarchistic idol’s glory.

This petty ‘beef festival’
story is just a sycophantic exercise.

However, eating beef by
choice is one thing but  in view of the  aversion to ‘beef’ by an overwhelming
population not just limited to upper casts across the country, holding ‘beef festival’
is a sinister provocation that  could
come from a perverted mind only. Try holding ‘pork festival’ in Hyderabad …….

Rgds all

LA