[Reader-list] Fwd: Team Anna Successfully Blocked the People from Questioning the Fountainhead of Corruption..."Capital". A FACE BOOK NOTE by Sushantha Roy

Tara Prakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 04:12:08 IST 2011

It is not accidental that this team wanted a bill which creates a 4th pillar
which subsumes all the other 3 pillars, the executive, bureaucracy & the
judiciary.  Rubbish. Where is the main architect, the main culprit of this
structure, the demos, the people, the crowd? Aren't people ashamed of lying
with impunity and not question when the capital freely flows to Congress?