[Reader-list] Fwd: Team Anna Successfully Blocked the People from Questioning the Fountainhead of Corruption..."Capital". A FACE BOOK NOTE by Sushantha Roy

Lalit Ambardar lalitambardar at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 21:08:36 IST 2011

What was one of the fundamental reasons for the fall of USSR-it was corruption that had seeped in to the 'party' as well as the administration & it was supposedly a 'capital' free economy.
One can understand the possible revulsion of the elite to the fact that common masses have begun to seek a dignified life,but so called 'social intelligentsia' coming together to  demonise anti corruption mass-movement is intriguing?
Rgds
LA