[Reader-list] 6 Questions for Vedavati

shivam shivamvij at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:49:17 IST 2005

To add to what Khadeeja is saying, a major problem with us when we
talk about The Muslims is that we see them as a monolith. There is so
much fragmentation within India's "Muslims" - on regional, caste and
class basis. The kebabs, Khans and the tennis player belong to India,
to all of us, and are not an exclusive product of The Muslims.